Online Therapy and Supervision
Some of our clinicians offer therapy and supervision for other professionals online via Microsoft Teams, Zoom or Whatsapp. One to one private counselling sessions take place over a video link on your mobile, tablet, laptop or computer. We want to make sure everyone has access to therapy should they need it, and for whatever reason an online sessions might be best for you.
Why have an online session?
- We have been offering online therapy throughout COVID-19.
- If travelling or leaving your home is difficult or inconvenient, speaking to a clinician online can take the stress out of getting to our clinic.
- You may not live locally to Sheffield but be interested in accessing sessions from one of our therapies or clinicians.
- Having therapy from the comfort of your own home may allow you to feel more open about your mental health.
- You may want to combine the convenience of online working with sessions in person.
How do I access online sessions?
We ask that you are in a confidential place during therapy or supervision, free form distractions and interruption.
We have created a guide for clients on using Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Whastapp, which are all free to use and you do not always have to download anything or create an account. We are available to offer help with getting ready for your appointment if you should need it. If you have any worries or questions please contact us prior to your appointment and you can ask your therapist for a 10 minute try out – to familiarise yourself with how it could work and to get to know your therapist a bit so you can decide if this would work for you.
Please note that this type of therapy is not suitable for everyone depending on their situation and what they want help with. For this reason, wherever possible we ask to meet with you for the first therapy consultation in person and discuss the best way forward. During COVID-19 we can have a conversation over the phone to see if online therapy is suitable for you.
Clients must be based in the UK to commence with therapy.
For enquiries and prices please contact us.